Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Status

Another problem my 3rd one happened today !!

Right driving along today on motorway no problems at all then suddenly I went to throttle it a bit and thought a super tractor had got up my arse no it was my f*** ing cat get home after driving 10 miles with people turning there heads before I could even see them to find the cat had come adrift at the flange that bolts to the turbo. So now is the time for another job to the list just as I'm about to move house in 2 week and go on holiday in 4 week sods f***ing law.

So I plan to do these jobs.

1. New turbo from scroll k03-sp54x (Ł600)
    2. New de-cat pipe (Ł80) - eBay turborevs one - Opinions
    3. Fast road clutch and lightened solid flywheel (Ł399) - Techniclutch - opinions anyone used these or no someone who has.
    1999 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport - Volcano Black

Mods - Frankenturbo F21 Kit - 3" MAF - Saab Reds - THS Decat - Non Res Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - PFR6Q Plugs - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do/planned -Eibach pro's - GT2871/76R + FMIC + ME7 (maybe) + Engine/stroker Build

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Apart from you will be lucky to get hold of scroll now sadly. Since Sean has moved back to the US it seems that they no longer answer emails etc SHAME as the UK equiv are not filling me with confidence either with a few of the 8L boys having issues with oil consumption.

Weld that cat back to the flange to keep you mobile, it will be fine...

Status
    I got hold of him 2days ago and was very quick replying to my emails and I may do just that to get me mobile but then my wastegate is on it's way out had a feel of the plate and it's very loose.

Mods - Frankenturbo F21 Kit - 3" MAF - Saab Reds - THS Decat - Non Res Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - PFR6Q Plugs - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do/planned -Eibach pro's - GT2871/76R + FMIC + ME7 (maybe) + Engine/stroker Build

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    must be just me he is ignoring then.LOL

"Stick a V8 in it!"

Status
    d'oh!

Never heard of techniclutch, if it was my money i'd be buying the ECS RA4 flywheel (or an equivalent like the one from TTV Racing) and a standard S4 clutch.

2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC ÂŁ999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build

Status
    Cheers for the info on the ECS RA4 Aragon Can't afford the aluminium stage 1 so steel stage 1 it will be I'm glad I posted this as for the same money I get a known and trusted brand where as people have had positive and negative dealings with getting the wrong items and problems bolting there clutch up to flywheel with poor workmanship from techniclutch regarding faulty products. You have shown me the way wise one lol.