What chip should I get?

Crippsy

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a 2000 1.8T A4 and I am looking to chip it. I haven't done much research on the subject, so I thought I would ask on a forum that will be able to give me some idea as to what chip to get. People keep on suggesting to me that a Superchips outlet is the place to go but I really am not sure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

I went for the ECU remap at Jabbasport - Great results. There is also "REVO" technology which basically remaps your ECU through the serial port and you get a 5 hour free trial. However as I have an older A4, my ECU wouldn't allow it so had to go for a physical chip change and remap.

This Forum has had many threads on it, so it may be also worth searching - there will be many opinions.

High Mark and welcome.

I have a 1.8t A4 same as you and got AMD to remap mine you will find on here that there are a lot of happy customers when it comes to them. Also there are many other tuners like Jabba, QST, and others.
There ia a RR day coming up check the meets section if you can you should pop along and there you will be able to ask us all some questions even if you do not pay for any runs.