Pre-facelift headlight indicators

Jason.s

Reaction score
Anyone every cracked them open or ever come across somewhere that sells different ones ie tinted or something to fit valeo headlights. Found a few tacky looking ones but they only fit bosch headlights.

I painted the insides of the headlights over the weekend now just need to tint or buy tinted indicators.

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

(lights arent actually on it was the light coming through the garage door)
IMG_0177.jpg

If there arent any options then probably just buy some lamin-x or flyseyes to cover them as i looked at the indicators and it looked like it was perhaps a one piece inside so you couldnt take the chrome out to paint plus the lense is very brittle and dont want to break them.

Thought i`d ask just incase anyone knows before i go and buy some film to go over the top.

Yeah i did see those but even if they were Valeo fitting i think they`d be too dark and a bit tacky looking lol. I dont even know what the difference is between the two to be honest apart from bosch saying its a tripple headlight on ETKA. Bit too much money to be spending out as i only painted them for a cheap mod to make the front look a bit better and still will be cheap even with some tinting film.

tacky lol?

Its exactly the same design as the S4 and facelift A4 headlamps, but with a good portion of the chrome reflector done black.

I guess it would look a bit weird next to the old skool A4 headlamps though. I'm going to buy a set to go with my PFL S4 lights.

lol dunno might be the picture. Suppose if it was all matching it`d look alright. I`ve seen some black ones same sort of style to that and they look aweful to me but the more i look at the pics they dont look as bad as i first thought.