highflow cat/downpipe

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi, i am lucky enough to get a miltek high flow cat on the cheap, i am thinking of fitting this but my question is would it be better to get a aftermarket downpipe, would this benefit?? also i am only running a k03 at 1 bar, but i would like to think the cat and downpipe should help the ole gal breath a bit better, im also considering losing the middle box and going straight through. any comments/info would b great, cheers danielson. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The spp one deffinatly looks the best.

I have a cat replacment and full system exhaust. The onlt bit left is the downpipe with the flexi pipe on it.

Any idea of the cost of these?

not as yet, its looking to be a bit of job to get one in the uk, im thinking about asking one of our us members if they could help me out.

If you can get it chap then do, it makes a difference with a turbo upgrade for sure.
As your thinking of saving up for one then it may be a good chance to get it and pass your MOTs.

If you wanted to do away with your cat altogether then you could purchase one of these. Cat By-Pass. Would need to refit cat each year for your MOT though.

I think Milltek do one for around £100 too...