Comfort Blinker

NineNails

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this mod at all?
I believe its fitted to later models where you just tap the indicator stalk and it gives you 3 flashes of the indicator which ever way you've tapped it. I know of someone who retro fitted it to his S2 but I don't have any more info
Cheers
Si

I have this on my list of bits to fit at some point. Around £50 iirc and wires up behind the hazard switch via a little patch / pass through cable

I know what your talking about.

I've used it a couple of times on my mates car when I drive that and it annoys the pants off me.
Once you press it there is no way to cancel the 3 blinks.
It keeps going. right pain if your saying thanks to a truck or someone or just moving quickly.

Can't you flick the indicator 3 times with your finger? :)

Had it on my last 4 company cars, i like it.
And for the record, you can cancel it, just move it the other way, well at least you can on the last 3 ford mondeo's and my current exeo.

Would be interested to know how to retro fit it to the wife's car.

Axios said:
Can't you flick the indicator 3 times with your finger?
Noooo, that's far too like hard work :)
I do a lot of motorway miles so I just thought it would be handy to have
Do you have any more info Mark? is it an Audi part or something after market?
Si.

Axios said:
Do you have Cruise Control? Get that fitted.
Don't think I can, I have a cable throttle.
Thanks for the link though bud
Si.

theres a slightly differnt part number that just comes with bare wires rather than ******* around with the wiring at the hazard switch you can just tap in at the indicator stalk.

And you can fit cruise, i did it on my old 1.8T with cable throttle. Havent fitted it to the TQS as i need a different stalk than the one i have.