concert radio

audijonny

Reaction score
would any body have a working concert radio they could sell and post for my 96 sport thank you:thumbsup:

There are always plenty on ebay, sadly I sold mine on there last week, ,it went for £56

I'm selling mine at the moment.
The pixels are randomly missing, work fine one minute and then loads are missing.
It also says there is NO CD or wont play the CD, turning it off and back on or switching from radio to CD again will fix this.

sorry Axios everything has to be just rite for me but thank you for your offer

Audijonny, try Car Radio Services in Perth, they will sort it for you, I need a new face for mine, the volume control is knackered, they are just around the corner from me... oh and I am up in Kirriemuir next week, work for Royal Mail if you wanted I could drop it in at CRS for you and get it back to you. Call them 01738 624 058 to see what they say, Im there about 5.40am tho

They're amongst the worst head units i've had the displeasure of listening to, throw it away and fit something decent.

I've got two here, but one has a big splodge on the LCD, other one i've not really tested much as its in the Shed which has no battery atm.