Avant boot door interior trim

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Bit of a disaster, left the mutt in the boot for 5 mins after her walk and she took it upon herself/saw it fit to punish me by literally eating (and swallowing-seriously guys) the carpeted interior boot door/hatch lining as a means of punishing me for leaving her in the car. I am in need of a replacement! Its quite a big bit of trim that is probably waaaay overpriced if I went to the stealership! So, has anyone got one?

Ollie

I know the bit your talking about.
205man is breaking an avant at the moment.
Not sure what has left, I'm after the boot sides at the moment.

If its the lower part of the boot lid under the glass then its going to be around £100 inc vat from Audi no matter what the colour.

I've got one in dark blue,off a 2001 facelift avant.I can check it's condition if you want me too.

tony

no I didn't mate,but could do if you're interested.I could also try n tempt you with facelift rear bumper and rear lights.You know you want them!

tony

HAHA,
I need a new bumper, If only it was the same colour.
I just stripped one of mine out and it ****** snapped at the top. :(

so, yeah If you can mate.

a deep 17mm socket is whats needed. I did mine with mole grips. :)

Hello Fellas. No picture, part is in the dump now....And her stomach (most of it). Ref 205 man will pm him. Tony, thanks dude. I know beggars cant be choosers, but mine was black/grey and need another one of similar colour carpet as I'm a bit of a weirdo in that respect. Ref the dog, she knows what she has done. Didnt think dogs could "smile", but it appears they can. Was her sqeeky toy not good enough for her? It will be the sub next!