Any body got a a4 or s4 front bumper cheap for sale?

andybnwc

Reaction score
Had a few let downs on the bay , i need pre facelift A4 or S4 front bumper with side mountings and bumper bars unless they are all the same on the pre facelift . Doesnt matter what condition or colour and will consider a rs4 replica . If this is in wrong section please move.

ive got a shabby silver a4 one, you can have it for nothing if you can collect?

I thought you were holding that for aragorn? i'd have pm'd you if I knew, i'm in glasgow too.

I thought you were holding that for aragorn? i'd have pm'd you if I knew, i'm in glasgow too.

I have a spare standard bar also, but Kev didnt want front bumper etc anyway, just bar with washers. Thats here for anybody wanting it really, initially Kev wanted it but never heard back from him, not sure if he picked up another maybe?

If anybody wants it i'll check with Kev first as he wanted first refusal, then make it available, didnt know anybody else was interested in it!

sorry to hijack thread, but I am also after a front bumper (pref RS4/S4, the one with the l/r end vents), and Passenger (L/H) front wing, Would prefer the colour to be LZ6L (cactus Green Met) but doubt i'll get the bumper in that colour. any help appreciated.

thanks

Big thanks to oldskool for the bumper , i now realise bumper bars are not the same as S4. The S4 are way too big for the A4 bumpers so now i need bumper bars and the side mounting bits if anyone can help