Thoughts ???? Yay, Nay, Comments

• Yes, do it. SCHWEET !

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Not so sure...

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • EEERRRKKKK My eyes hurt they are horrible

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
I still say a nice very light anthracite. If you can get the lip pollished again even better.

In some cases yes but if its done to the right things its good. There is a guy at my work with a new mini and the wheels are some kind of chrome but they look like that plastic chrome. The whole wheel is like that. Far too bling.

Aragorn, as the car is a shed/run-around, i think lairy wheels are acceptable! Wouldnt put them on my pride and joy, no way! So......i think bright green is the way forward, theres a black saxo round my way with green wheels. I dont like the car, but it actually looks kinda cool! Do it!!!!

Here is my opinion for what it's worth..
Don't matter if it's a car your just going to use has a runabout or just going down the shops once in..

You could not pay me enough to drive or sit in a car with Green or Orange Wheels..
To make an Audi look like this goes against the Grain for sure..

Again totally my opinion..
People will not judge you on your good vehicle they will judge you on this..

Leave them sort of silly colours to the cars that can get away with it..
Really surprised me with this one..

Aragorn Your such a sensible chap has well, really respected on here..

Sensible colours please anthracite/gunmetal/black instead maybe..

Last edited:
And what defines a "car that gets away with it"?

I've seen a few saxos (amongst others) painted with various wheel colors, and as JP says, even though its a **** car it can often look quite funky with the right combination.

Drive by Shooters car looked pretty cool too, although there arent many pics of it floating around unfortunaely.

I'm debating on colour for my wheels and have just gone to the paint shop yesterday and bought a metallic silver but I can't get the idea of White wheels with red detailing to Audi logo out of my head could some one do me a quick snap of the shed with White wheels and then a metallic silver if you don't mind with red detailing if possible. Before I do them Saturday. Thanks

Sent 6 boleros off to the powdercoaters last thursday...

Two for the avant and four for shed.

Cant wait to get them back :D

What colour you gone for ?? I quite like the red but think it would need subtle detailing IMO. There's a b6 near me with grill red and logo and badges red and it looks good but just has polished rs4 wheels so think it would go well with the black !!

Can't wait to see what it will look like get some pics up when they arrive.

Can any one do a snap of White wheels as per previous post really need to see what it will look like !!