correct parts?

Yep look about right. Although genuine parts are probably cheaper or the same price. I cant fully remember eventhough i dealt with themthe other week for a customer lol. Plus you`ll know they`re 100% correct.

I'd say there not but the plastic looking ones are that fix to the wheel arch liners, but the others look like standard self taper screws the ones u need are spiral twist screw things I'd go to a breakers/scrappers they will probably give them you for nowt just ask for a couple I'm sure you have 3 at front 3 at rear and 2 of the plastic ones on either side.

Yep look about right. Although genuine parts are probably cheaper or the same price. I cant fully remember eventhough i dealt with themthe other week for a customer lol. Plus you`ll know they`re 100% correct.
For all the clips, screws and little rubber washers comes to about £30ish Audi.
Thought it was a bit much for for nuts and bolts but cheaper than a new tray.

I'd say there not but the plastic looking ones are that fix to the wheel arch liners, but the others look like standard self taper screws the ones u need are spiral twist screw things I'd go to a breakers/scrappers they will probably give them you for nowt just ask for a couple I'm sure you have 3 at front 3 at rear and 2 of the plastic ones on either side.
Thats my thinking, I was going with the thought it was a stock photo.
I was hopping someone on here has bought them before and could give me their views on it.

In the picture the 2 screws and clips on the left hand side are the spiral screws and clips which are correct.

The wheel arch ones arent there so dunno what they expect the other self tappers and clips are for. Pricing it up it does come to £28quid but then that is a complete set of fixings. But then you might not need a full set so you`d save a bit. Loads of mine were missing but was mainly the spiral screws. All the speed nuts were still there.

Doesnt look right to me.

The two on the left are the fixings for the wheelarches, which look fine.

The other two just look like a normal self tapper and its panel nut which is not what audi used.