Number plate surrounds

kriswa428

Reaction score
before i buy*, poor grammar on a sunday evening!

Ive put these on my audi first surrounds ive ever bought ,they stay on good enough ,easy to remove your plate as well,,,check awesome gti m8 youll get them for £10 ish i did those exact ones ill get a pic of mine fitted for you ,ally

had a set on mine for two years now, only reason was to fit metal plates so no screw holes. fronts are fine but rear tends to rattle when shutting tailgate so need to stick edges down with number plate tape.

060-4.jpg

062-2.jpg

here you are m8

yeah their smart! gonna get myself a set i think. Was considering pressed plates but I'm not sure....? I'm not a fan of chavvy plates but I've always liked the german pressed type. Anyone know any decent sets?

I thot about the pressed but never bothered wasnt sure they would look good ,dubmeister i think for plates ,british font ones would best i reckon

most pressed plates are illegal as they're not reflective... the dubmiester ones ARE legal as they've got a reflective coating, but the police are a bit hit and miss as to whether they believe that or not (or at least they are around here!)

I had metal plates and got pulled by police they have to have the makers post code on too
Since buying a private i've gone to standard plates with surrounds
I got my surrounds from local audi dealership prefer the surrounds than two screws