I bought some facelift head lights knowing they was broken. They arrived yesterday and today i fixed them.
This is my fix.
The two brackets at the top was snapped off. One of them was stuck on with copious amounts of some sort of rubber glue. I stripped it all off and gave the area a clean.
First was the bracket nearest the indicator. Small bit of super glue to the broken edge to keep it in place.
I then cut down a old CD case and used the CD tray plastic, cut it to shape and glued it on the flat edge of the bracket. Did a layer of glue round the edge to help hold it on.
It seems stronger than the brackets on the other head light.
The other bracket was a bit harder, it was snapped off right at the very bottom.
Using the same plastic it heated it up and moulded it to the shame of the bracket. Make it so the plastic would be glued on the bracket and the head light cover.
Cheap, quick and simple fix.
Hopefully it will hold.
I'll be fitting theses soon as i got some other parts I'm waiting on.