How low, bit of help needed please

sk8xtrm

Reaction score
Hi all im new to the site, im always nosing through the posts however not posted much up to this point.

Im needing a little help in regards to lowering my car, she has already been lowered by the previous owner however I have no idea how much i would take a guess at 40mm however I cant say for sure. Since owning her I have replaced the wheels with 18" lambo replica's now with 225/40 potenza's all around (pictures below only have these on the back and 235 on the front which are gone now :) ) but i want to get rid of the arch gap and have the wheels just on the arch. Now I have noticed alot of b5's on this forum have this stance. Could anyone tell me what I would need to lower it to? I just didnt want to go buying anything out of pot luck it and it will be the same or to low the wheels jam on the arches or something silly. Cheers in advance for the help :) Picture below shows the current stance.

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

TBH your ride height in those pics is bang on. Any lower and your just going to screw up the handling.

It looks about 40-50mm at the moment.

you can go way lower no worries
check my pics in the photo thread.

if you like i can measure the arch to floor distance

Leave it wher it is mate, looks spot on. Mine is lower and it does my f*cking head in. Will be raising mine back up by a good 20mm or so over this weekend.

If its not got them then a set of coilovers would be beneficial. At least you can decide where you want it and adjust it accordingly :) And to what your roads are like around where you live/drive.