Help.......

soul**surfer

Reaction score
Radio has gone into safe mode....:mad:
Haven't got a code!!!!

Its an Audi concert...with boot CD changer
Cars a Audi A4 1.9tdi 115 se Avant...year 2000...
Cant get radio out to see if codes there!!

Anybody HELP?????

Cheers
Si.

Hello guys my name is soul**surfer, and I'm new on this forum. Nice to meet everybody and I hope everyones well.....I have a question, Radio has gone into.................................

Oooops......hi folks ...yep new to forum sorry for not introducing myself....hope everyone is well...
Problem as above!!!!!

Double check your manual for the code. Failing that an Audi dealership should be able to pull the stereo (or do it yourself and quote the code-prob cheaper) and get the code by cross referencing it with the serial number on the head unit. This is actually the very first thing I did when I got mine (concert too) car. The dealership took pity on me and didn't charge. Or, get rid of the concert and invest £50 on a budget sony head unit (or any good make halfrauds special etc).

I've heard Audi can charge 30quid for the code, and tbh i'd just replace the HU with something half decent.

Want to charge me £45.00 said they have to email Audi Germany...!!!!!!!
Wonder which broadband provider they use???? expensive for an email!!

code should be on a tear out card in the service pack. also look in the service book someone may have jotted it down. or pull the set out, ive seen it written on the sticker on them from time to time.

but yeah the dealers need to email germany with the car details and serial number of the set to get the code.