german ebay link arms

Don't go near them they are made od chocolate. Most of the experienced members can actually vouch for them not lasting any longer than a few months. You need to get the MEYLE HD control arm kit or at least some Lemforder ones. Seriously, if you buy these it will be a horror story....LOL!

lol yea ive heard of all the horror stories but what made me think a little differently with these was the 3 year guarentee offered i wonder if these are any different from the real cheap ones or just a marketing ploy

Yeah I saw that. It says "3 year gaurantee on function", so I'm guessing that means turning the wheels and connecting parts!lol! They would prob say ****** off to you if you told them you wanted your money back because there is knocking sounds coming from everywhere!lol! And your front tyres are completely bolloxed!

I baught some cheapies for £150ish, fitted the full set.

They started creaking after about 2 months, and after 4 months i had a horrible vibration thru the steering. Turned out the two upper arms had developed so much play in the balljoints it had worn the inside edges of the tyres egg shaped.

Ended up ripping the lot out, and replcing them with Meyle arms, and ofcourse had to pay for the two front tyres and had to pay to get the alignment done a second time too. The Meyle kit is still going strong well over a year later!

Yup! Got the Meyle kit on mine too (allgermanparts). Pricey but well worth it. Improved the handling big time as I had the stock ones which had 120k on them!