Help needed. Engine wont run

Looked at that site Kev but everything there seems to be for plugging into oscilloscopes anyway I've found a clip with a loom Here
Mark you have a PM mate

Just been looking at the ecu board again and...are you sure you arrowed the correct chip Mark? that chip is labelled 30132 P5905 AB617. The 24c02 chip is further back behind the right hand big square chip

Ahh I was looking at the wrong website, there's another company with the same name. Just for a laugh I spoke to my local Audi dealer today. Took 4 calls before I could get someone to understand what I wanted and then they told me they wouldn't recode a replacement ecu unless I bought a new unit from them for £1200 hahahaha so I had a rant at them and they put the phone down on me, tossers!
Feels like I'm never gonna get this sorted. Thoughts of selling the car beginning to creep in.
I can buy the clip no problem but what then? I've not heard back off Mark yet so don't know if he could help with this or not and it seems my only other option is to try to physically swap the chip for the one off the knackered board but that looks way fiddly and I doubt if they like much heat applied in the process.
Not much else to add really, fairly stumped now.

Mark didnt get your PM mate.

Mark has the chip programmer, buy him the clip and post him the ECU's and i'm sure he'll clone it for ya.

Aye, that's what I'd pm'd him about. I'll shoot him another. Cheers Kev

Just thought I better close this thread
I was all sorted in the end ;)
Aragorn turned out to be right fairly early on in the thread bu suggesting it was dry joints in the ecu. It was dry joints on the piggy back board used in the ecu for the chipping.
I sent my knackered ecu along with a standard one to Mark who'd very kindly offered to look at it for me. After some fiddling about and some help from his dog all was sorted and both ecu's now work on my car. I've stuck with the standard 180 ecu as the engine kind of feels generally more happy with it.
I've now got 3 working ecu's hahaha. I've got a 150hp, the standard 180hp and whatever the chipped one is putting out (does feel mental compared to the standard one)
So a very big HUGE HUGE thanks to Kev and Mark without whos help I don't think this would ever have been sorted because I was close to throwing the towel in with it.
These forums would be nothing without you thoroughly decent folk x
Si.