Thinking of buying this!!! anyone know the car?

jesus!
even absolute bargain doesn't even cut it! its worth that in spares, good find lad?
as Byzan says did you get it?

jesus!
even absolute bargain doesn't even cut it! its worth that in spares, good find lad?
as Byzan says did you get it?

Hi Fellas! yes just got home in it, 7hrs round trip lol.... but well worth it! scuff on the front bumper will buff out easy! alloys not bad at all really but prob still have them done! BOSE sounds fantastic and i have all MOT's fom new with all bills 3 keys, handbooks ect and 85% Audi main dealer history! unbelievable car for the money!!!! only fault i can find is it runs at 75-80 degrees on the temp gauge instead of 90. its had new sender so must be stat!!!!
Lee

well done lad! got me looking through classifieds! def a great deal, am i wrong or is saloons going for more than avants these days?

well done lad! got me looking through classifieds! def a great deal, am i wrong or is saloons going for more than avants these days?

Erm? i dunno really! i paid alot less than 3695 Too!!!! it was advertised at 4k to start!! im trying to find out why its cheap???? sort of expecting it to go bang!

Erm? i dunno really! i paid alot less than 3695 Too!!!! it was advertised at 4k to start!! im trying to find out why its cheap???? sort of expecting it to go bang!

Have i seen this on a406 from Wembley to Finchley tonight at about 4.30-5 pm ? I was driving a mate's passat b5.5 estate (silver v5 automatic), wished i had me a4 quattro for a play in the rain ! Would have given the s4 a good run for its money my tdi !

Have i seen this on a406 from Wembley to Finchley tonight at about 4.30-5 pm ? I was driving a mate's passat b5.5 estate (silver v5 automatic), wished i had me a4 quattro for a play in the rain ! Would have given the s4 a good run for its money my tdi !

At that time i was on the M25 or poss M40 heading for home!!!!

Good price and a decent spec. Just not everyone's favourite colour.

how many miles has it been since the cam belt was done i would start to budget for that soon if it comming up as the stat water pump and pullys are all best done at same time :( other than that nice looking car

Well, it looked like a bargain, but it's a **** colour and it will never come close to that sleeper TDi. It's OK though, nothing can beat that sleeper in any gear except supercars.

I've got a Reventon and I wouldn't like to put it to the test against that sleeper.

Last edited:
Well, it looked like a bargain, but it's a **** colour and it will never come close to that sleeper TDi. It's OK though, nothing can beat that sleeper in any gear except supercars.

I've got a Reventon and I wouldn't like to put it to the test against that sleeper.
Colours not my favourite granted, but looks nice polished in the sun!