Chris NottBadger5
    2nd Gear

Status

Thinking of buying this!!! anyone know the car?

2000 AUDI S4 QUATTRO 2.7 bi-turbo Avant on eBay (end time 27-Dec-10 01:23:07 GMT)
    Anyone seen it or owned it at all or have any thoughts?
    Lee

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Did you win it?

Absolute bargain there !

1st Gear

Status
    jesus!
    even absolute bargain doesn't even cut it! its worth that in spares, good find lad?
    as Byzan says did you get it?
    Audi S4 Black on Black. 1999(T)facelift, Aluminium Mirrors, KW Varient 3 coilovers, AmD remap, uprated D/V's, 315bhp375Lb/ft torque, milltek down, 100cpsi cats an back, S4 B6 18" Oem runnin toyo T1-R's. Rs4 B5 front brakes still to fit...

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdegrub View Post
    jesus!
    even absolute bargain doesn't even cut it! its worth that in spares, good find lad?
    as Byzan says did you get it?
    Hi Fellas! yes just got home in it, 7hrs round trip lol.... but well worth it! scuff on the front bumper will buff out easy! alloys not bad at all really but prob still have them done! BOSE sounds fantastic and i have all MOT's fom new with all bills 3 keys, handbooks ect and 85% Audi main dealer history! unbelievable car for the money!!!! only fault i can find is it runs at 75-80 degrees on the temp gauge instead of 90. its had new sender so must be stat!!!!
    Lee

1st Gear

Status
    well done lad! got me looking through classifieds! def a great deal, am i wrong or is saloons going for more than avants these days?
    Audi S4 Black on Black. 1999(T)facelift, Aluminium Mirrors, KW Varient 3 coilovers, AmD remap, uprated D/V's, 315bhp375Lb/ft torque, milltek down, 100cpsi cats an back, S4 B6 18" Oem runnin toyo T1-R's. Rs4 B5 front brakes still to fit...

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdegrub View Post
    well done lad! got me looking through classifieds! def a great deal, am i wrong or is saloons going for more than avants these days?
    Erm? i dunno really! i paid alot less than 3695 Too!!!! it was advertised at 4k to start!! im trying to find out why its cheap???? sort of expecting it to go bang!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiiduA View Post
    Erm? i dunno really! i paid alot less than 3695 Too!!!! it was advertised at 4k to start!! im trying to find out why its cheap???? sort of expecting it to go bang!
    Have i seen this on a406 from Wembley to Finchley tonight at about 4.30-5 pm ? I was driving a mate's passat b5.5 estate (silver v5 automatic), wished i had me a4 quattro for a play in the rain ! Would have given the s4 a good run for its money my tdi !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by adamss24 View Post
    Have i seen this on a406 from Wembley to Finchley tonight at about 4.30-5 pm ? I was driving a mate's passat b5.5 estate (silver v5 automatic), wished i had me a4 quattro for a play in the rain ! Would have given the s4 a good run for its money my tdi !
    At that time i was on the M25 or poss M40 heading for home!!!!

The Fiend!

Status
    Well done dude thats a cheap s4 and looks the part too!!!!

Low Life

Status
    Good price and a decent spec. Just not everyone's favourite colour.
    NEW 6 cylinder 40mm front springs - £40

PM me for more info

Reverse Gear

Status
    how many miles has it been since the cam belt was done i would start to budget for that soon if it comming up as the stat water pump and pullys are all best done at same time other than that nice looking car

Reverse Gear

Status
    Well, it looked like a bargain, but it's a **** colour and it will never come close to that sleeper TDi. It's OK though, nothing can beat that sleeper in any gear except supercars.

I've got a Reventon and I wouldn't like to put it to the test against that sleeper.
    Last edited by ado66; 2nd January 2011 at 06:03.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ado66 View Post
    Well, it looked like a bargain, but it's a **** colour and it will never come close to that sleeper TDi. It's OK though, nothing can beat that sleeper in any gear except supercars.

I've got a Reventon and I wouldn't like to put it to the test against that sleeper.
    Colours not my favourite granted, but looks nice polished in the sun!