TSW Rim's what you think!

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Saw these and I quite like them what you lot think.

kyalami_front.jpg
kyalami_front_black.jpg

Sizes
20x10
20x8.5
20x7.5
19x9.5
19x8
19x7
18x9
18x8
18x7
17x8
17x7
16x7
15x6.5

Offset
+20 to +42mm
Bolt Pattern
4, 5 Lug Finishes
High Gloss Silver
Hyper Black
Chrome

I like them. Gloss Silver is probably the best choice.

Yeah nice rims m8..... they look quite meaty with the deep dish should look very nice on your A4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have a set of BBS RS on order for the New Year but I figure there be a cheaper option for someone else.

Now, had I not bought mine I would for sure and I would go with the black centres

If i had the money i'd go straight for the Oettinger RZ's 18" alas i dont have that sort of spare cash about me at the minute! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
If i had the money i'd go straight for the Oettinger RZ's 18" alas i dont have that sort of spare cash about me at the minute! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you there!!

I really like these. Good find.
I was looking at some BBS split rims but these look good as well.
Only thing that detracts a bit is they will be far more difficult to clean than the current Avus wheels!

John

i like them a lot mate.
i have a set of TSWs and they are great quality and solid.

I have a nice set of BBS LM's for a B6 A4 for sale if anyones interested - sorry to be off topic with a plug here but they really are nice!

Barry,

Could you give us some more details about the wheels i.e. size, condition, price etc.
I know they are for a B6 A4 put as long as the offset isn't too wild they will fit a B5 as well won't they?

Pm me if you wish.

Thanks,
John