Sport seat Bolster foam

jcb

Reaction score
I have two backs and one base for sale.
good nick, not collapsed, straight swap for anyone who has a fat **** and has pancaked theirs : )
also have a load of spare bits for manual lumbar etc

will stick it in the classifieds but as no one really looks in their thought I would "flag" it up here. pics in classifieds

don't suppose you have a rear lower seat section or the cover they do for the base in the sport half leather like the pic below as mine came with a fag burn
dsc00892.jpg

not the cover just the foam.
but I will have at least two front seats (possibly a rear as well) in that trim fairly soon. that is what I am replacing.
will

Jamie: pull your centre vent out and move the bit of fabric thats sticking out of the top of it :p

Ed: what you planning seat wise?

Not my pic I just robbed it from someone elses post and I didn't have your cream leafher

I have two backs and one base for sale.
good nick, not collapsed, straight swap for anyone who has a fat **** and has pancaked theirs : )
also have a load of spare bits for manual lumbar etc

will stick it in the classifieds but as no one really looks in their thought I would "flag" it up here. pics in classifieds

Hi Jcb
I might be interested in the seat foam you have. Is it from the standard cloth sports seats?
Do you have a pic and how much are you looking for them?
Thanks
Ally

it has the cloth still attached the wire support in the foam but I am stripping it as it is stock cloth and a bit shabby to be used.

I have one whole back with lumber (Manual), one rear frame no foam, one rear foam stripped, one base foam.
How about £15 posted for the foam (its big but not that heavy, £8.50 postage on weight/size).

I have stolen the seat base frame for some custom Recaros subframe I am making for some seats from another car.
currently toying with various options:

Renault Megane F1
R26Megane+049.JPG

R32 (bit pricey though)
r32-black-leather-seats.png

Sportser CS
CS_Black_Leather_lg.jpg

Pole Positions
0703_ec_03_z+audi_rs4_mtm+recaro_seats.jpg

Honda Accord Type R
Honda_accord_recaro.jpg

Hi Jcb
I,ll buy 1 front seat base foam and 1 front seat back foam from you if thats ok.
Im looking to refurb my drivers seat so its exactly what im looking for.
Not bothered about the covers being removed as i already have covers to refit.
If you could let me know if this is ok, and i can PM you my details and arrange payment.
thanks
Ally

no probs, will try to get a better quote on shipping for two.
email me at ed@ersg.com with your address.
cheers

it has the cloth still attached the wire support in the foam but I am stripping it as it is stock cloth and a bit shabby to be used.

I have one whole back with lumber (Manual), one rear frame no foam, one rear foam stripped, one base foam.
How about £15 posted for the foam (its big but not that heavy, £8.50 postage on weight/size).

I have stolen the seat base frame for some custom Recaros subframe I am making for some seats from another car.
currently toying with various options:

Renault Megane F1
R26Megane+049.JPG

R32 (bit pricey though)
r32-black-leather-seats.png

Sportser CS
CS_Black_Leather_lg.jpg

Pole Positions
0703_ec_03_z+audi_rs4_mtm+recaro_seats.jpg

Honda Accord Type R
Honda_accord_recaro.jpg

have you considered corsa vxr ?

CorsaVXR6.jpg

yeah, there are a set on ebay but he wants £1800 for them!!
similar design to teh R32/B7RS4 but I prefer the sharper bolster design on the VAG specced ones.
holding out for a bargain as there are lots around