Total closure?

NineNails

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry
Reaction score
Hiya
On my old 95 A4 when you locked the car with the remote (old Conlog factory fit) it had auto window up.
At the moment on the tqs I have to hold the lock button down on the fob till the windows are closed, this is a real PITA!
Is there a vag-com coding for auto windows up with just one touch of the lock button??
Thankings you.
Si.

I don't think so I never found anything when I had this model.

Hiya
On my old 95 A4 when you locked the car with the remote (old Conlog factory fit) it had auto window up.
At the moment on the tqs I have to hold the lock button down on the fob till the windows are closed, this is a real PITA!
Is there a vag-com coding for auto windows up with just one touch of the lock button??
Thankings you.
Si.

Mine has total closure.
:haha:
Ahem.

:p

thats the Cobra system mate, prevents roll-up unless you hold key or remote in lock pos for 3 secs

Alright Si!
Yeah, I'm missing that feature :laugh:
I saw pics in yer project thread on nogsport of the old barge at ADI on the track (just realised I forgot to reply) Looking loads better now pal, it's warmed me heart so it has.
Si.

Dear Mr Nastyscottishman
Cobra system? is this the make of the standard factory fit Audi system then? Can it not be re-programmed?
Si.

no mate as far as i know its a seperate module and can't be reprogged but is factory fit - havent seen any settings for it in vag com before but you never know!

It was fitted to MK3 golfs too, still has total closure but has a 3 sec delay.