suspension fitted

205man

Reaction score
coupel of pic of before and after new springs fitted........more pics in the pics thread

before

P1020239.jpg

after

IMG_7768np.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

it was already fitted with the audi sport suspension, and now is 40mm lower than that now with the new springs and with almost new rs4 front and rear shocks

was going to use spax as mate said he could get them cheap but he let me down and could only get 2wd ones???

so i rang fk in germany and spoke to them as the only listeed one type for the quattro range, they said if you put them on a 1.8t it wud lower around 30mm but on the 2.8v6 like mine around 40mm which it has done, but i was already on audi sports setup so its 40mm lower than that well 37mm to be exact lol

and they not to hard , in fact a nice sporty feel without knocking my teeth out over every bump lol

if you order fk then order direct from their site its cheaper and they deliver quicker than any uk will promise i got mine within 4days of placing order

Have you got a link to fk website?

Hey mate - this looks sweet - good job, well done! It fills the arches nice and the stance is excellent!

Looks good. I ordered my coilovers directly through FK and it was about 40quid cheaper than Ebay and UK tuning websites. Although postage was cocked up but got them in the end. Was eyeing up the strutbrace they have on there too :D

Wow. I was looking at eurocarparts to get all springs changed in my B6 but they're 40 quid each!
From fk I can get a set springs+shocks for £200.

anyone know what the fk spring and shock kits are like, build and ride quality

I'll let you know what the springs are like after I've received and fitted them :)

Had Highsports ok mine, couldn't fault them. Ride quality good and comfortable imo. Only problem is keeping the thread on the ride height oiled as they were prone to seizing.