lumbar support seats

B5NUT

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the B5 seats had lumber support? I've done my back in again and what to get some better seats for the car, I know I don't have the harness in for electric seats but not bothered about that as I can easily make them.

I do around 30K miles a year in the car so want so get better seats rather than cheap covers with lumber support.

Last edited:
I want to avoid adding cr@p to the seats would rather just replace the seats.

Should add if anyone has any seats for sale with lumbar support please let me know.

you need sport seats IIRC
why dont you get a CG lock. no joking it made a dramitic difference to my posture and the comfort of the seat.
not only is it good for holding you in the seat during some "drive it like you stole it" moments, it pulls your **** into the seatback and your back is held up against the curve of the seat as it is designed rather than however you lazy spine wants to flot against it.

worth a punt for £30ish

yeah i got electric ones in mine but again it has sports seats............although my drivers button sometimes palys up and doesnt inflate or does but then wont go back down lol........best leave it alone i think