new a4 n/a 1.8

robert1303

Reaction score
hey guys, i've just purchased an audi a4 1.8 and have a few questions (i've already tried the search which hasn't answered some questions fully).

#1-i've got rs4 18" alloys on it, but they seem to stick out about approx an inch past the arch. does this mean they are oem ones and have a wrong offset? what is the offset of the oem one's? they look really daft thay way they are just now and i'm thinking of getting the new a8 style one's, 18" of course. has anybody got any real pics (not photoshop) of these on the a4?

#2-the interior is ok but i think full black leather seats would look a treat, is there any oem one's even from another model that would fit or is it going to have to be after market one's?

#3-what is the lowest you can go with 18's on the car without any mods? and what do most people go with, lowering springs or full suspension kit?

that's it for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, i'm sure i'll think of more things to ask /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but hink i'll abuse the search function wee bit more first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

looking forward to any replies.

cheers,
robert.