breaking audi a4 1.8 turbo sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty_audi

Reaction score
hi there im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i am breaking my audi a4 1.8 turbo sport full car available in parts or full car

here is a list below of some of the parts that may be useful for some people

18” rs6 alloys
S line steering wheel
Quattro dash
Stainless exhaust system from cat back
decat
k&n cone filter
FK coilovers new (this month) only done 500 miles if that
x1 rear wheel bearing in the box never been fitted
baileys recirculating dump valve
Bosch standard dump valve
uprated n75 valve (H) type ups the boost a little and makes it a little quicker
brand new rad only been in the car 40 miles if that
tow bar

as i say there are loads more parts on the car so give me a shout for prices or other parts and if any one wants to be kind enough could they post it on other forums that they may use thanks scott

has it got an auto dim mirror m8, if so im interested

cal

hi jamie226bhp im sure its a 2.5" i will confirm this tomorrow with pics as its a bit dark tonight lol if so how about 200 ? ill pay for the postage let me no thanks scott

photo-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

sorry about the big poor quality pics thats i phones for you gives yous a rough idea though

those wheels look lke their off of a gto or caliber ..dont look good on that car along with the hitch

hi mate its kinda grey with with wee red bits if you have an email address ill send you a picture

those wheels look lke their off of a gto or caliber ..dont look good on that car along with the hitch

each to their own but if you googled rs6 alloys you will see they are the same as the ones on my car

if any one is wanting any parts pm me and make an offer on the part you want i can only say yes or no

18” rs6 alloys £200ono
S line steering wheel with airbag £35 posted
Quattro dash £60 posted
Stainless exhaust system from cat back £200 posted
decat £20 posted
k&n cone filter
FK coilovers new (this month) only done 500 miles if that £180 posted
x1 rear wheel bearing in the box never been fitted £5.00 posted
baileys recirculating dump valve (sold)
Bosch standard dump valve £30 ovno
uprated n75 valve (H) type ups the boost a little and makes it a little quicker £35 posted
brand new rad only been in the car 40 miles if that £45.00 posted
tow bar £40.00 +p&p or pick up
ECU 2 plug type numbers tomorrow £40.00 posted
drivers side hub front £40.00 ono posted
passengers side hub front £40.00 ono posted
drivers side front calliper £15.00 posted
passengers side front calliper £15.00 posted
passengers side rear calliper £15.00 posted
standard intercooler £30.00
ko3 turbo and manifold £60.00 posted
coil packs £10.00 each posted
coolant temp sensor £5.00 posted only been on the car a week
AEB engine cover £5.00
alternator £50.00 posted looks pretty new
aircon pump £40.00
aircon rad £30.00 posted
drivers side head light £ 20.00 posted
passengers side headlight £20.00 posted
drivers side indicator £10.00 posted
passengers side indicator £10.00 posted
rear passengers side tail light £15.00 posted
rear drivers side tail light £15.00 posted
boot lid £40.00 in black
boot carpet £15.00
drivers seat £20.00
passengers seat £20.00
full rear bench £30.00
carpet £20.00
engine offers
gear box offers

if you would like any other parts just give me a shout thanks scott

yeah they are audi rs6 wheels alright mate, no gto or caliber in sight.....is that not indian beer? wtf is a caliber? :laugh:

Are you in Scotland?

Namesake: Scott lol

yeah they are audi rs6 wheels alright mate, no gto or caliber in sight.....is that not indian beer? wtf is a caliber? :laugh:

Are you in Scotland?

Namesake: Scott lol
lol yeah mate i stay just out side Edinburgh a place called penicuik forgot to add that in my location

i know it, I live in Fife. Might have the coilovers if the cashflow goes ok my end lol

here, whats yer paint code? same as mine? see sig, looking for 2 wings in mint condish, same colour etc etc

How many miles has the turbo done?

Is the car FWD or Quattro?

i know it, I live in Fife. Might have the coilovers if the cashflow goes ok my end lol

here, whats yer paint code? same as mine? see sig, looking for 2 wings in mint condish, same colour etc etc
ill check the paint code tomorrow for you mate as for mint wings they're not bad but not minted will have to inspect them in the light for you

and for the coilovers yeah lets ok with me just let me no if your wanting them as soon as you no and i can keep them behind for you mate

do you not fancy a boot lid with the sport spoiler if its the same colour spoiler makes all the difference :) lol

i should be off on tuesday and im off on wednesday from work so i will be stripping all the parts of the car then

How many miles has the turbo done?

Is the car FWD or Quattro?

alright mate the cars done 125000 but the turbo looks pretty new to be honest its still really shiney no play in the shaft doesn't smoke under load etc. its fwd aswell hope this helps ive only had the car April

drivers side drive shaft £25 posted
passengers side drive shaft £25 posted

boost gauge £20 posted
boost.jpg

boost1.jpg

exhaust temperature gauge £20 posted including sensor
exe.jpg

exee.jpg

exeg.jpg

yer gauges are the wrong way round lol but nice anyway. Not a fan of spoilers cept lips really, but one wing is resprayed and the other is bubbling at the arch on mine, however mines a metallic flake dark charcoal / gunmetal colour, not really black tho it says black....if yours is same id have the wings, if youd came on last week I had buckets o cash and would have taken loads off ya but the wife spent it on crap :)

lol yeah mate i stay just out side Edinburgh a place called penicuik forgot to add that in my location

awesome, your close to me, looking for a coolant expansion tank and 2 or 3 of the small plastic trim bits at the bottom of the sills

awesome, your close to me, looking for a coolant expansion tank and 2 or 3 of the small plastic trim bits at the bottom of the sills

hi mate no probs ill pm you my number and just fire through when youve got time thanks scott

can you pm me your number about the exhaust or call/text me on 07765549724. thanks

now have pictures off the wheels they are now off the car gave them a little clean so ready to be picked up if anybody wants them

please note these wheels aren't mint condition they do have curb marks on them they would require 2 new tyres still legal just and new set of centre caps 7pound of ebay as 2 of mine are missing and the other 2 just look old

photo4-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

photo6.jpg

picture off the turbo still looks not to bad doesn't look that old this didn't smoke when it was on my car pulled great through all the gears they're is the tiny-est amount off play in the shaft side to side which i am sure all turbo s have this i mean its a tiny amount there is no play what so ever pulling it in or out this the turbo is also off the car so ready to be picked up or posted if any one is wanting it

photo-3.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

the coil overs are still fitted to the car but will be getting removed hopefully before the weekend just all depends on the interest to how quick ill need to get them off these is still new small amount of dirt on these which will just was off no bother at all when i fitted these i greased up the threads on the coil overs so the do not seize up when not been adjusted for a while these also come with the c spanners for adjusting them thanks Scott

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.