Back after a long absence!!

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Alreet FELLAS!

Not been around for a long while. Newborn baby and several trips working abroad with work, just havnt had the time and been neglecting the motor! Just bought the other half a B6 3.0 Quattro in metallic black on a 02 plate. Lovely cars! Although we all know the only reason I bought it was bacause its really for me (LMFAO!)....In secret. I was tempted to buy her the v8 S4, but was too paranoid she would kill herself in it (this is a chick that mananged to crash her original mini cooper into a 30mph)sign!
My 2.8 is without any carpet at the moment due to the rear washer pipe ******* xyz amount of litres into the interior. When I took the carpet out there was 2cm of water swashing about! So I binned the carpet, dried the interior and stuck a blow heater in there all night with a window open a small bit to allow the moisture to escape. Now its dry as the sahara in there I,m after a carpet. Millsy offered me his but I cant get hold of him now. Does anybody have a carpet up for grabs around the London area? I believe the avant and sedan carpets are interchangeable. I've decided to stop modding the car now as I dont want yet another one to turn into a financial well like so many others in the past! Think the Audi has had enough done to it (or more than I can justify for a 1998/12 year old car), but still she is running like new though! Just not a massive fan of the stripped out interior thing anymore, so need to get a carpet back in there sharpish!

Ollie

Last edited: