fog light bulb replacement?

• Thread starter imported_RELOADED99
  • Start date
I

imported_RELOADED99

hey whats up everyone,
Just needed some help on changing my fog light bulb that broke,i have a 2001 a4 quattro,ant help i'd really appriciate,thanks again

You guys get much fog over there? Good to know its not just us Brits !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Fog light bulb is an easy replacement, the first thing you have to do is pop out the plastic grill that is covering the fog light housing. To pop it out, just tug at it a little and it will come out by itself, if you use a screwdriver, you may scratch it so I suggest not to use one. Then once you get that off, the fog light has 3 screws that need to be removed and then the housing comes out. Disconnect the wiring harness at the back and replace bulb. It's pretty easy, just get some light in there and its str8 forward. Hope this helps.

thank you k212,
that was very helpful,your instructions were right on the money,THAK YOU AGAIN and happy holidays

it should be h7 for both the headlights and the fog lights,i bought 2 set of h.i.d bulbs for 40.00 and change on ebay,save a lot of money and they look great

In the states we don't care if its foggy we drive with our fogs all the time just because. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pipewerkz said:
In the states we don't care if its foggy we drive with our fogs all the time just because. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Well in the UK its illegal its also a points on your licence and not forgetting the fine!
PS im just jellous i dont have foggis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Isnt that really annoying when they have so many lights that blind you in your rear view?? I don't have too many of them jeeps here but I don't even like tailgating truckers!

[ QUOTE ]
K212 said:
tailgating truckers!

[/ QUOTE ]

HERES a mad solution do u c the peddle on the right , it might even be marked up as accelerator! press it ! trucks can only do 55mph! so there shouldnt be a prob

What i hate are people who hog the fast lane and are doing like 50-60 mph....GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
What i hate are people who hog the fast lane and are doing like 50-60 mph....GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
totaly with u mate just get out the feckkkkkkkkkkkkkking way