2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow
Reaction score
554.jpg

553.jpg

552.jpg

551.jpg

549.jpg

548.jpg

Beautiful. :) Best wheels IMO, look good on anything...

Have you dented your N/S side skirt or is it just the light?

awesome wheels, i have just bought my self a set of those, second hand though, cant afford new, cant wait to stick them on

I like it, i would have black BBS badges rather than red as there isnt anything else red ti tie in with them.

No dents in the skirts. I quite like them with the red badges. Thats what they came with anyway. I got them second hand but they are in pretty good condition. Some slight kerbing right on the rim but the pollished lip is still pollished. Had to use 20mm spacers to clear the s4 brakes but they sit nice and right out in the arch but no rubbing.

Ian, what ET were they as standard?

I am looking at fitting 15mm spacers under mine on my standard rims @ET42

Not sure what et. I had a quick look but couldnt see but i put one wheel on the rear and i reckon it will be slightly less than standard or about the same. Need to get some good wheel sealer now to keep them looking fresh.

looks good ian, can you take a close up of 1 wheel?

sweet whats the profile 225/40/18?

Yeah. There is a little bit of stretch on them with the rims being 8.5 wide. I think the previous owner had it like this to prevent rubbing.

Last edited:
Looks great, my fave wheels. There what i wanted but there too expensive!

Looks like the bumper and skirts need a bit of a polish up mate or is it two tone :p

keeping looking at these wheels i like them a lot, however what puts me off is cleaning them so many intricate areas for my liking