Black leather rear bench

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
I'm now in desperate need of the rear bench in black leather in the Audi. Coilovers and wheels are gonna be here next week and i still have no rear seats, have looked everywhere and i'm starting to lose hope!!

Its a 98 B5, seats are NOT split and fold. Dont know if this makes a difference to the bench or not

Someone help.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

You have the rear rests then, you just need the bench? Bench is the same regardless of whether they split, fold or evolve into Pikachu. HTH.

seen this before no pics however seller just added will sell seats for £50 worth noting the seller is zero rated, probably would be ok if you collect

Yeah all i need is the bench, got everything else. Found a few interiors but they wont seperate it so i'm not willing to pay 300 quid for a bench!

I've emailed him so lets see what happens

Cheers guys

make sure its for a b5 saloon matey although iirc can be modded

Don't limit yourself to looking for a black one. Leather dyes are very good and quite easy to use. Good luck with your search buddy.

missed out on the ebay, emailed him to ask which year a4 etc etc. Whilst waiting for a reply the auction ended! 62 quid, someone got a bargain.

The search continues!!!

Ninenails- I've got a rear bench but its cream leather, any experience with dye?