fuse box?

ScottyP45

Reaction score
anyone point me to other fuse boxes in the b5? dash end one no good, looking for the maf fuse, 234 or number 3 (15A) but not in the drivers end fusebox?

ok I have this problem, there seems to be no power to the IAT, MAF, N75, N108 and they apparently share a common power feed, red and white, that also goes to the radiator fan relay, but my tdi redeye has a mechanical engine driven fan, the engine was replaced a by the previous owner, any ideas guys? Getting codes for all of the above, no boost at all, and flashing glowplug lamp at certain times which goes away then returns later.

Also has codes for brake pedal status monitor, but when the glowplug light flashes, pressing the brakes makes the flashing symbol disappear immediately......

only one fusebox on a B5, the numbering is a bit stupid though, fuse 234 will just be listed at 34 in the fuse box.

ah cheers Aragorn, this is ****** annoying, trying to find out where these sensors are powered from, fuse 34 says engine timing, so does 29....