Regula Tuning A4 Body kit !!!

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
This is best kit buy far for the A4 B5 ............... Wot ya think ??????????????
picture.php

check out there website !!!!!!!
(its in german but just click audi on top left this aint on there yet but it is on ebay)

woah stay away from that fiberglass tat!

Do you hang around retail parks at night playing choons? ;-)

woah stay away from that fiberglass tat!

Do you hang around retail parks at night playing choons? ;-)

Na don't do that ****, there just low lifes with nowt better to do, i just think it would make it look more modern audi style but it would be a bitch to fit as you have to cut the grill frame of the bonnet and you can't fix it to your original 2 front fixing points.

chav alert, not my thing at all but like davejow said all to their own. if your looking to put some sort of kit on it then why not go for S4 bumpers and sills jus to give it a more beefier stance, check out mark's old can which is now lee goddall's car to get some sort of idea of wot a non S4 with S4 stuff on it will look like, thats the road i would go down as bodykits should be left to the Jap cars and the little plonkers in saxo's and Pug's. my 2p worth

Chopping the front of the bonnet off...? Erm... I don't think that's a particularly good idea!

i spose its one way to make a nice looking car into an abomination.

Even the show car doesnt look that well done, that doesnt look good for a normal bodyshop at doing a better/equal job

This is the only Kit that is acceptable the proper Audi Votex Kit...This is the 1.8T Sport's own unique look and it's genuine..
DesktopBackground.jpg

But I'm bias with mine being one of them..it's the only way to go without trying to make your car something it's not eg..S4..

Leave that to the car it was intended to fit..because not matter how good you think it might look it will not be a S4..

If you want a S4 look go and buy an S4 not settle for a bad copy..

I must stress again this is my own personal opinion before eveyone that as put something on their car that belongs to a S4 retaliates.

Last edited:
some people might not be able to afford an S4 mate and run one, trust me they aint cheap to run every day. personally i think all bodykits died off with the saxo lovers 3-4 years ago, i certainly wouldnt put a "kit" on any audi as these are not that type of car. if i had a 1.8TQS then it would be standard when it comes to the body, all i would change is the wheels suspension and then tune it. im not a fan of the vortex kit(although it is better than most kits) its jus i like to keep things standard. its all about the sleeper!!!

Well as I have said it's all about opinions..I know you do not like kits I have heard you say that before S4 Twiggy..

But you are the owner of an S4 and I would expect no other answer than that I would probably say the same if I owned a S4 because anything less looks less of an alternative to you..

But as said this is a genuine alternative and the car looks 100's times better that the boring look of the standard car..

If they cannot afford an S4 as you say accepting something less would be second best fo me..

Last edited:
Just to add.. my 1.8T (pictured above) will leave a standard S4 standing in a drag race :ninja: so it's not just about 'the show'.

The votex hit is great except the skirts are too unshapely for me, hence i ripped them off and went S4 when i had ^^ Lees car.

I think a subtle mix of Votex front and rear and S4 skirts would be ideal for my TQS, as its not as fast currently as an S4 but faster than a std A4/TQS.

PS Monster i see your car is prefacelift, what country are you from as TQS didnt come out here till 1999/Facelift, and have you a picture of the prefacelift front splitter as iirc it's different to the facelift one

Pre facelift
IMG_8212.jpg

Facelift
6b6de0b8.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Byzan,I'm an Englander Like you..

I posted that first pic because it was easier at the time just to show the Kit....

Here is my car..
2010_0421Audi10311.jpg

Just to add.. my 1.8T (pictured above) will leave a standard S4 standing in a drag race :ninja: so it's not just about 'the show'.

HMMMMMMMMM leave it standing. could be quite an interesting drag on a standard S4, although im not sure wot a standard S4 feels like id like to see the comparison. Wot is the current power figures on your car now lee? anything added lately(aint seen your build thread for a while)

Well as I have said it's all about opinions..I know you do not like kits I have heard you say that before S4 Twiggy..

But you are the owner of an S4 and I would expect no other answer than that I would probably say the same if I owned a S4 because anything less looks less of an alternative to you..

But as said this is a genuine alternative and the car looks 100's times better that the boring look of the standard car..

If they cannot afford an S4 as you say accepting something less would be second best fo me..

jus my 2p worth mate, everyone to their own though huh!! keep us updated on wot you do though dude, if you do go for the kit then im quite intrigued as to wot it would look like.

HMMMMMMMMM leave it standing. could be quite an interesting drag on a standard S4, although im not sure wot a standard S4 feels like id like to see the comparison. Wot is the current power figures on your car now lee? anything added lately(aint seen your build thread for a while)

Maybe 'leave standing' is exaggerating a tad but definitely pull a few car lengths. Power is still at 250HP ish and weight at 1225KG (compared to 1395KG of S4 with 265HP). No major additions at present due to marriage but getting stuck in again over the next few months to hopefully get the Garrett fitted and running.

Maybe 'leave standing' is exaggerating a tad but definitely pull a few car lengths. Power is still at 250HP ish and weight at 1225KG (compared to 1395KG of S4 with 265HP). No major additions at present due to marriage but getting stuck in again over the next few months to hopefully get the Garrett fitted and running.

our S4's are about 1515kg mate so yes you have a big advantage over a standard one. bet you cant wait to get on with tuning the car more huh!

Grant, it can and has left std S4s and much more powerful cars standing as its quite light in comparison.

It's like driving the QE2 to drive the TQS in comparison,lol

However that has nothing to do with the kit on it,:drool:

Last edited:
S4 v 1.8T. Race ,race, race, race..

S4 saloon is approx 1600kgs. Theres a sticker in the boot, or its in the service book that tells you the exact weight of your model when new.

Our old FWD avant was 1350kgs iirc, and a saloon is 30-50kgs lighter. Lee: Your sticker may say 1255, but that was for the NA engine, so i expect your up around 1300 or more now you've got the turbo'd motor in there, leather, bodykit etc.

300kgs is a big weight difference!

1300kgs of A4 with 250hp has 192bhp/ton.
Standard S4 at 1600kgs with 265hp has 165hp/ton
Mapped S4 with 320hp is 200hp/ton.

So it'd fair not at all badly against even a mapped S4!

S4 saloon is approx 1600kgs. Theres a sticker in the boot, or its in the service book that tells you the exact weight of your model when new.

Our old FWD avant was 1350kgs iirc, and a saloon is 30-50kgs lighter. Lee: Your sticker may say 1255, but that was for the NA engine, so i expect your up around 1300 or more now you've got the turbo'd motor in there, leather, bodykit etc.

300kgs is a big weight difference!

1300kgs of A4 with 250hp has 192bhp/ton.
Standard S4 at 1600kgs with 265hp has 165hp/ton
Mapped S4 with 320hp is 200hp/ton.

So it'd fair not at all badly against even a mapped S4!

you can always count on aragorn for the numbers.
my S4 is 1515kg mate so not sure wot these 1600kg S4's are maybe the avants.
dont forget now mind that i have 370lb ft of torque to pull my fat *** along lol torque counts for everything at lower speeds i would have thought??? if your car lee can pull like mine then fair play to mark and yourself you have built the car properly and i like to experience what the 1.8 can do.

you can always count on aragorn for the numbers.
my S4 is 1515kg mate so not sure wot these 1600kg S4's are maybe the avants.
dont forget now mind that i have 370lb ft of torque to pull my fat *** along lol torque counts for everything at lower speeds i would have thought??? if your car lee can pull like mine then fair play to mark and yourself you have built the car properly and i like to experience what the 1.8 can do.

You're more than welcome to come out for a run in mine if we both meet at a car show some time in the future mate. Obviously you can return the favor :thumbsup:

You have a higher torque but it's blunted by your cars extra weight. Anyway we are suppose d to be talking about that gash bodykit that the OP showed us,lol

twiggy: craigs S4 saloon says 1605kgs on the boot sticker. Have you actually checked yours?

the other S4 saloons in this thread are also all up over 1600kgs.: AudiSRS.com :: saloon vs avant S4 weight??

Theres also a photo of the boot sticker in that thread showing you where to look.

As for torque, you might have 370lbft at 3000rpm or so, but if your actually racing someone, your going to be up at 5 or 6k with a much smaller torque figure.

twiggy: craigs S4 saloon says 1605kgs on the boot sticker. Have you actually checked yours?

the other S4 saloons in this thread are also all up over 1600kgs.: AudiSRS.com :: saloon vs avant S4 weight??

Theres also a photo of the boot sticker in that thread showing you where to look.

As for torque, you might have 370lbft at 3000rpm or so, but if your actually racing someone, your going to be up at 5 or 6k with a much smaller torque figure.

to be honest mate i aint never checked the boot, i put it on the weigh bridge of where i used to work though and it was showing around 1540kg due to the weigh bridge only working in 20kg at a time, so i was guessing it was that weight with all the stuff inside it and all that mugumbo but i will check just to be sure. see if you can get it on a public weigh bridge to see exactly how much they weigh.

and back on topic reference the Kit.............................................................................................................................................buy it! lol

RS4 front bumper will need tweaking before it will fit flush due to it flaring out to fit the flared arches of the RS4

MY EYES!! someone should edit the link to read as NSFW