Just fitted

Markey

Reaction score
My new rear disks which are X drilled zimmermans. standard size, and they look the Daddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
Just waiting for my EBC 312mm Fronts to arrive then i can fit them with the TT calipers.

Had to buy a new caliper though which is silver !!dag nam it!!. Now ive got to paint all the others silver so that they match or its just going to bug me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

180 squid deliverd, which is a bummer but i know EBC make some really good brakes.

I will be taking all pics on Saturday when i take the wheels off again to paint the unmatched calipers. DOH

ive just got my ebc greenstuff pads for the front, gona clean my calipers up, i may even paint em, black or silver, i rnt sure yet, the green pads are gona look cool, match the car well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

sweet, let me know what the a6 upgrade is like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will do mate, the standard brakes are pretty dam good anway this is for added performance i hope and show as im running 18s the standard diskd look dwarfed.

The ABS light is on and not going off because i have been told that the disks dont have ABS sensors on them, why did they not tell me this before i bought them.

Anyone know a way around this as if there is an ABS problem and the light needs to come on im not going to know.
Other than fitting the standard disks again.
I did not see any sensor type things when i fitted the disks.

That's the ticket. Looks pretty good mate, I like the disks aswell. And I thought my car needed cleaning! Can't blame you though; it would only get in the same state after a week at this time of year.

Cheers.

I know its well dirty.
The wheels are the most painfull thing to clean as well.
I will wash it when its stopped being broken as a little treat for it.

i got the brembo GT brakes. i got them used on ebay for 800 the only down side is the brake pads are for a F50 so they cost me like $400 to replace a set