carbon engine cover take 2

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi to all! ive just e mailed forge to c if they will offer us a sport.net members a bit of discount if we want say 5 or ten covers. i wont hold my breath but you neva know??? hope i can drum up a bit of interest in them, take another look. u now u want one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i dunno about postage, i will look into it a bit more if we get 4 people interested, they wont weigh a lot being carbon..

If you get them after the 24th of december then i would be interesed.
Pay Day

Thanks for all the work thought snoop finding out etc.

Dan et all

This is how it will look- very tasty! (not my car)

where did you get the chrome one? and how much?

When you put it like that why do I get a mental picture of someone with a manifold and an Airfix Paintbrush /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It's obvious how muich effort you have put into the car and it looks really tasteful - If I had the patience and time I would like a similar look but I definately fail on both counts.

Greg

yeah its my pride and joy. my other car is an 87 Grand national. its ugly as hell but runs 11's on the street and can get its front tires off the ground. that won was already modified, my dad gave it to me as a wedding present

ive spoke to forge today, there is a 6 week wait for the carbon engine covers, ive ordered mine, will post pics as soon as, next blooby year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif