want some noise

curtis11

Reaction score
does an induction kit make much difference in noise to the 1.8t,
any one know of any video clips so i can hear what its like.
and i know it may b bad for the maf and it wont give more power, but i want noise damn it.

I would give anything for a noise like my old vr6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

mine makes a nice deep roar, check my recent posts 4 a pic, bmc carbon dynamic airbox, also the noise the recurc valve makes is ace, u hear it through the bmc..

yea but does it make a big difference or do you have to turn your radio off to hear the note

it makes enough noise to hear with music on, not full pelt, if u are after noise, go with an open cone filter

Soupie how much did you end up paying for exhaust system if you dont mind me asking?

No I don’t mind at all, if you don’t ask you don’t get!
It cost just over £150.

However this was only for the system (From down pipe) as I have a Supersprint cat replacement and supplied my own back box which is a superb one and was on my old car.

This means that you can use any back box you want mine was meant for Evo's, Subaru’s etc.

The place I got mine done at is better than Powerflow because when Powerflow bend the pipes they crease then so a 2.5inch system is not 2.5inches all the way through. You know what they sat every inch counts!!

mine. I just got out some sand paper and sanded the cover, the coolant tank and everything else plastic. primed it and painted it. I used "Rustoleum Chrome" spray paint and the i used a spray paint clear coat. Then just take any metal peices you want chromed down to a custom wheel shop. they will know where you can get it chromed