Head Light Washers

pipewerkz

Reaction score
The head light washers don't work. I know that they only work when the headlights are turned on and that is how I tested them. I know the front bumper was replaced before I bought the car, is it possible that they didn't hook them back up? Do all S4's come with headlight washers, more importantly do all Audi's come with the headlight washers? Since those little square caps are on the bumper i assume they do.

Dont know if All Audis come with them but I know the 99.5-01 models do. Before that I'm not sure but i think so. What year is your A4?

I have a 98 also, and I never really got them to work. Someone told me they have a separate resevoir and are pressure powered? Don't know if this is true?

i wish i didnt av them, going to ditch them when i get my rs4 front, they get in the way if you want to fit a huge fmic, which i do, plus it makes the front bumper look smoother not having them.

I personally think they are sweet looking when they pop up and wash. Maybe they are not plugged in? Is there power that runs to them? I guess they might just be unpluged? You say they run by presure, so does that mean if they weren't hooked up I world see some fluid leaking under the car when i tried them?