ABT Sportline blind purchase!

martinA4passat

Reaction score
They look to me as b6 audi a4 items ! I would make shure before they send them to you !

yea good point, the accompanying booklet has a B6 on the front of it? although the AD clearly states B5 98-01, strange...

We will see, my shocks and springs had a picture of a B6 on the box but were correct for B5, I paid through paypal so will soon get my money back if they are in correct.

Front shocks are similar between the b5 and b6 just the later are slightly shorter and the mount round the lower arm bush is wider. You will see what i mean when you put the 2 toghether.

Shocks were all fine, fitted a couple of weeks ago now, But.....................ABT skirts arrived today and are the genuine item with all the fixings and certificates from ABT just a shame they are for B6!!!!! it even say's this on the side of the box on the product sticker but they were advertised as b5 98 to 2001 fit. Have sent an email requesting correct parts or refund, will see how I get on, I feel some negative feedback may be on the way!

Hi mate, i have a full votex bodykit for the b5 audi a4, check my sig for details. They are genuine audi items so very high quality.

Hi mate, i have a full votex bodykit for the b5 audi a4, check my sig for details. They are genuine audi items so very high quality.

Cheers mate have sent a PM, the company have already arranged collection of the B6 skirts and don't have any B5 so are refunding.