Chris NottVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

ABT Sportline blind purchase!

Hi, I have just bought a pair of ABT sportline side skirts for my A4, the thing is you can't really see them in the pictures... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

did ABT do several different designs for the A4 or is the sportline the style? I know they are a good make and jumped on them as I usually miss out on ebay items.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

Status
    According to this spec the car has, these are ABT skirts

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...st-and-present

Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

Reverse Gear

Status
    Not too bad then, I didn't want anything too over the top!

6th Gear

Status
    They look to me as b6 audi a4 items ! I would make shure before they send them to you !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

1st Gear

Status
    yea good point, the accompanying booklet has a B6 on the front of it? although the AD clearly states B5 98-01, strange...
    Imola S4 - Bilstein B6 + Eibach Prokit, Anthracite BBS Pescara 18x7.5"

Reverse Gear

Status
    We will see, my shocks and springs had a picture of a B6 on the box but were correct for B5, I paid through paypal so will soon get my money back if they are in correct.

6th Gear

Status
    Front shocks are similar between the b5 and b6 just the later are slightly shorter and the mount round the lower arm bush is wider. You will see what i mean when you put the 2 toghether.
    FOR SALE:
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

Reverse Gear

Status
    Shocks were all fine, fitted a couple of weeks ago now, But.....................ABT skirts arrived today and are the genuine item with all the fixings and certificates from ABT just a shame they are for B6!!!!! it even say's this on the side of the box on the product sticker but they were advertised as b5 98 to 2001 fit. Have sent an email requesting correct parts or refund, will see how I get on, I feel some negative feedback may be on the way!

6th Gear

Status
    Hi mate, i have a full votex bodykit for the b5 audi a4, check my sig for details. They are genuine audi items so very high quality.
    FOR SALE:

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by adamss24 View Post
    Hi mate, i have a full votex bodykit for the b5 audi a4, check my sig for details. They are genuine audi items so very high quality.
    Cheers mate have sent a PM, the company have already arranged collection of the B6 skirts and don't have any B5 so are refunding.

6th Gear

Status
    Hi there, pm replied...
    FOR SALE: