Pics of my A4 Lowered

martinA4passat

Reaction score
DSCF5561.jpg
[/IMG]Thought I would post pics of my A4, next wheels then bodywork!

Before Lowering
DSCF5250.jpg
DSCF5250.jpg

After
DSCF5560.jpg

DSCF5563.jpg

DSCF5564.jpg

Last edited:
What springs did you use? It doesnt actually look that low, infact its probably about the same as a standard sport!

The standard SE ride height really is comical isnt it?!

What springs did you use? It doesnt actually look that low, infact its probably about the same as a standard sport!

The standard SE ride height really is comical isnt it?!

It is lowered with Koni shocks and Koni springs, The shocks have a shorter throw so it eliminates the bounce you get with standard shocks and lowering springs, The springs are 35mm lower which is what I wanted as I live in the middle of no where and the roads are terrible here and I drive this car everyday so didnt want anything too low. It is a little lower than my mates Tsport A4 on standard sport set up but a lot lower than the tractor ride it had before. Not sure what size wheels to go for now!

Ye its certainly a lot better than it was. Shock length doesnt affect the bouncing though, thats simply down to the valving in the shocks.

I'm not one for slamming cars at all, cars will always handle better at a sensible ride height, its just that even lowered it looks higher than our TQS, and its on stock suspension:

100_3767.JPG.html
100_3767.JPG

Maybe the TQS suspension has just sagged a bit!

That's lowered...?

Must admit, it does look like a nice motor though. :cool: