Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Power fold mirrors

Any one any expierience with fitting these? and where to get them from, i already have the switch for the door part number 4AO 959 565 B, What else do you need? anyone used the lucas copies?
    ... Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of anything foreign

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Lucas copies failed within months and are fitted with plastic gears. I had originals, and also had to buy and wire the mirror control unit, IIRC it was around 50

Neutral

Status
    ahh okay, ive had a little read of a post i found in the a3 forums and itd be easy enough to do but when i rang up for price and parts it was like 62quid for the mirror adjuster, god knows how much for mirror units themselves and bout 30 odd quid for the controller lol, dont suppose u want to get rid of yours haha
    ... Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of anything foreign

Contemplating trip to the Ring

Status
    I do not copy! lol

I thought about getting some folding mirrors, but then found out how expensive they are
    Nogaro Blue, RS4 downpipes and sport Cats, Remap, Forge Recirculating Valves, Back-Box Delete, Stack 2bar Boost Gauge, RS4 B5 Black Leather Recaro's and Official iPod Adapter

jcb
    6th Gear

Status
    can't you just fold them when you get out?