Soon to be selling my beloved A4

auroan

Reaction score
Website
www.dkwracing.uk
Hi all.

I'm getting a company car soon (Golf TDi), And I'm going to have to sell my much loved A4. Parkers have got it down for between 6.5K and 7.5K in private sale.

What do you guys reckon it's worth? Its a;

99 T 1.9 Tdi 110 SE (saloon)
with DIS, Armrest, mud guards, spoiler, FASH, usual SE spec trim, 16" tenspoke Audi Alloys
Currently on a private plate.

It's covered 85K miles and is immaculate inside and out. Very well looked after as Audis have always been my dream and this is the first A4 I've ever owned.

I'm really depressed that I have to sell it. Can't run it and a company car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I want a good price for it. It'll have 12months MOT when I put it on the market in December

Cheer all

Why don't you suggest to your company to buy your car and therefore still keep it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maybe this way, they will save some money and you'll still enjoy your beloved Audi

G

Can you not say that you dont want a company car and get them to pay your millage, that way you will pay less tax.

[ QUOTE ]
Auroan said:
Plus my other half wants me to clear my bank loan with the proceedings so we can get some nice furniture for our new house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bleeding women eh

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont worrie mate we have ALL been there and owned the T-shirt , hope u get a good price for ure car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

ask your company to get you a new A4, if they grumble, offer to pay the differance.
this way, you could be driving round in a very cheap swanky new model A4!!!
what harm can asking do ?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif