Re-introduction

NineNails

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry
Reaction score
Hiya all
Just thought I' re-introduce myself coz I've not been here in a while but have a new Audi now so full of curiosity and questions again...
I'm Si from North Wales and I've just picked up an A4 1.8t quattro Sport in silver on a 2000 plate. It needs a few bits & bobs but only paid £1200 for it so can't really grumble.
Is there a source for genuine parts other than Audi now that Vagparts is no more??
I need a set of lower rubber door trims and the cheapest I can find is £100 on ebay. Also need drivers door interior aluminum trim.
My previous Audi was a 2.6 so I'm lovin this turbo thingumy jig just now :eyebrows:
It has a slight misfire at about 3000 rpm but you can drive trough it, I'm hoping cleaning the maf and maybe a new set of plugs may sort it....
I have some more q's but I'm gonna try the search function as I'm sure it's all here somewhere
Chers for now, I'm off to do some learning up on these engines
Si.

plenty of boys on here with TQS so they will answer any questions you have. lower rubber door trim are only £20 from audi last time i checked but prob more these days, try TPS as they are quite cheap.

Bargain price too, is she Hibisus red?

Silver in the desription for the new one, previous must have been Hibiscus.

Good to hear somebody has returned to the fold after leaving, plenty of bargains etc to be had so sure you'll get trims cheaper than that.

Thanks for the replies and the welcome back lads :thumbsup:

Byzan A4 said:
Bargain price too, is she Hibisus red?
No, it's silver (proper colour name, colour code anyone??) Think you've been mis-led by my avatar pic thingy which is my old 2.6q in Ruby red (for sale if anyones interested in it) I've not took any pics of the new one yet.
Foxmeister" said:
plenty of bargains etc to be had so sure you'll get trims cheaper than that.
Aye but does anyone have a source for these? I'll try Audi but I doubt they'll be the cheapest... Who are TPS, do ya have a link?
Should probably start some new threads lol
cheers

Last edited:
Sounds like you got a bargain!

£100 for the door trims sounds VERY expensive. I replaced mine from Audi and I'm sure it was about half that price for all 4. It's worth speaking to them and finding out though!

IIRC they are a shade over £20 a door to replace and TPS or Audi are the main places as they are OEM only parts

So is TPS ok to order from then? Looking at the website I get the impression they are trade only. It would be handy coz they are only about 15 mls from me in Chester