Newbie - Hope You Like :-)

can someone re-size these pictures please?? lol sorry

Yu ocan resize them easily in whatever paint programme you used to do the reg plates.

It sort of looks nive but the quality of picture I'm sure is doing it an injustice.

Use www.Photobucket.com mate, upload to there and copy and paste the img tags into the thread, they will be resized automatically.

Car looks nice, is that Seidl rear arches? Wot engine is in it???

I'm using my mobile at the mo sorry that's y I'm limited to what I can do.

Arches were seidl but r fully modded as I didn't think they sat right.

Cool mate, get yourself on pc then n get sum better pics and history of it up then, looks interesting and worth a read.:thumbsup:

Well two months ago it was a standard mint silver estate until my bodyshop made it into what it is now. Lots of man hours but all worth it as the ibid white paint is perfect with no floors

Well two months ago it was a standard mint silver estate until my bodyshop made it into what it is now. Lots of man hours but all worth it as the ibid white paint is perfect with no floors

Is it a Flintstone mobile???:jester:

Sorry mate, couldnt resist!:tumble:

looks good, little high at the back from the pics.
what wheels/offset witdth etc are you running?

1 day in and you are up for sale already?!!?!

whats up with it?

great job with the bodywork.what has been done to the engine?in your ad,it says s/s exhaust and air filter,doubt it'll make 215bhp.

Sorry for some reason I thought the car was 210bhp standard? 5bhp isnt much of a gain for a filter and a nice system. But its 193bhp standard oops.
Nah the isnt really for sale - look at the price lol its never worth that. Only put it up as the car currantly is 100% mint and if someone was to offer me silly money for a rare car then I guess I would let it go.

where abouts are you from mate as your ad says you from mid glamorgan?