Avant rear lights.....

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Hello Fellas,
I have got hold of some facelift rear lights for my pre-fl avant. How do I fit these? Is it a rear bumper off job or are all the fixings relatively easy? If anyone can advise/explain on how to fit the nice sexy clear strip taillights I have It would be ace!

Ollie

Think they use an 8mm nut to secure and there are 4 on the back of the unit. Easy to remove. You may need to do a pin swap on the wiring plug though if they are like on the saloon where the revers and indicator are swapped over

no pin swap req'd on avants, there just a brighter red with clear instead of tinted indicator

Ha ha Floyd. I've been real busy as of late, so needed/need to thin out my time spent on any non-business related site period. Got the TB replaced and the stalling prob has gone(I'm getting a ferw more mpg too). I also replaced all the front CA's with the meyle hd kit. I aked ALLGERMAN PARTS to send me the s4 type TRE instead of the normal ones. With the TB and CA's it actually feels almost like a new car now. Wish I had done it sooner!

Sorry about that Floyd. I was suret that if anyone understood at least one member would (The flying Scotsman)...............But seriously, those two things have made such a ****** difference! Now toying with the idea of doing a full paint correction. But I probably can't be *****. Its a 12 year old car for christ sake!