JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    A4 B6

Status

exhaust is on with new tips

Just got the exhaust fitted today, thanks to Marc1 & all his help & advice, also to everyone else for their input!
    Heres a few pics
    Before

After

Another cheap wee mod done today too was two covers on the engine for 20

Last edited by dutta; 5th July 2010 at 23:25.
    04 A4 B6 130 sport S-LINE B7 S LINE INTERIOR. SILVER S LINE DASH TRIM 19INCH AMG 447 S4 Grille
    Full S-Line Body Kit and Badges. Eibach lowered 30mm.In progress B7 twin exhaust. Future plans Autotune remap

2. # ADS
    ADS

miv
    Neutral

Status
    Looks much better, what exhaust is it and what size are the tips?
    2007 A3 3.2 Quattro Sport DSG| Milltek | BBS Calitos | AP Coilovers| Pentagon Glass | Parking Sensors | Bose | Sunroof | Heated Seats | Bluetooth Prep | DRL's | Bi-Xenons

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Yeeeaaahhh that improves the ass loads!

Neutral

Status
    Looks good, i need to do mine, how did you do it. cheers.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    Looks good, i need to do mine, how did you do it. cheers.
    New rear valance, new (s/h) system and tips welded on, see HERE.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

3rd Gear

Status
    Looking good!! Where did you get your brake fluid / battery cover from?? They finish they engine bay off nicely
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Looks a lot better mate
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

A4 B6

Status
    Thanks lads for all the comments,
    To Miv: I think the exhaust is off a 1.8 turbo, not too sure of the year. The tips are 95mm.
    To Whitty: Just phoned round all the car breakers & touched lucky as they had the lower valance of the same colour! They had the exhaust too, couldn't believe my luck.
    To Pabs: Got the brake fluid & battery cover from the stealers - cost me 20 all in, I will get the part numbers & post them up!
    04 A4 B6 130 sport S-LINE B7 S LINE INTERIOR. SILVER S LINE DASH TRIM 19INCH AMG 447 S4 Grille
    Full S-Line Body Kit and Badges. Eibach lowered 30mm.In progress B7 twin exhaust. Future plans Autotune remap

3rd Gear

Status
    I went to Stockport Audi today and they said for my car a 1.8T 190 S-line on a 53 plate i can't get the covers for the battery and brake fluid resevoir. Showed them this page and they were having none of it. Is this correct??? Looked at loads of threads, older and newer cars have got these from the stealers.
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I'm not too familiar with your engine, but I'm pretty sure that's boll0x - have a search for a thread titled "engine covers" and all the part numbers are in there. Get them and either try Audi again or drop a PM to pjmspeedy and he'll sort you out.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

MDA
    sploorer

Status
    that looks proper nice
    mines a 163 1.8T and ive got the covers over the battery etc too..

i like the debadged look too seeing yours i might do mine next time i wash it.