Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
today me and my mate mr 2.5TDI hit the 200k milestone today and wanted to share it with you all, The car still pulls like its brand new! well ok i did spend a bucket load of cash on teh engine when i got it :respekt:

30062010811.jpg

Congrats on the milestone, currently at 75k and wondering how long this wonderful partnership will last

1.8T petrol, hopes it follows in its diesel brothers footsteps

Thats good going for a 2.5! Its obviously not untouched, what have you done to it?

Wow, thats something Ive never come across on a display...I had a scooby many yrs ago that was aproaching 197k.
Good old Audi engines (...when they are looked after)

Congratulations, I hope to see that on mine one day. :)

Nice mileage :yes:

Ive got a customer with a TDi 1.9 thats on 230k and still going strong ,
heads never been off and the clutch is still original the only thing (apart from servicing) we have done is changed the sump as he lent it to his son and he hit something in the road and cracked it .

Last edited:
Nice going mate! 200k is a fair old whack of miles. Mine has 140k, so still a fair old way to go :)

Thats good going for a 2.5! Its obviously not untouched, what have you done to it?

I had 4 new cams followers and lifters fitted when i 1st for it 2 years ago, then water pump, cam belt, glow plugs, and a few other parts that get warn out all done at Audi Northampton for only £2500, While she was in there the Duel mass fly wheel & clutch was found to be ******** so that was also done, all in all i was about £3400 lighter at the end of the day, But she feels like a new car all over again and has pulled like one since.

Just keep bringing her to uncle Calvin and it'll see another 200k dude!

Not hiding mate, sleeping!

Jeez I got a reputation to think of.....cant be seen to be working now can I.???

Congrats mate

Its nice to know they just keep on going, mines now on 181k all original even the exhust, clutch has just started slipping abit though. Have had the car since it turned 70k as it was my brothers company car, its well specced and still looks nice, a change in circumstances meant me selling my weekend car ( a Boxster ) so this will now have to last me a good few years to come!!

polished001-1.jpg

Congrats mate

Its nice to know they just keep on going, mines now on 181k all original even the exhust, clutch has just started slipping abit though. Have had the car since it turned 70k as it was my brothers company car, its well specced and still looks nice, a change in circumstances meant me selling my weekend car ( a Boxster ) so this will now have to last me a good few years to come!!

polished001-1.jpg

keep em clean and serviced well and she will take you to the moon and back :salute: