Remote roof module

itsmeagain

1.8T Sport Cabriolet
Reaction score
After looking at the options for a remote roof, I finally decided which one to treat myself to.
I was going to buy the smartop version but didnt really wanna pay nearly £300 just for the extra options, such as opening/closing whilst on the move. I feel that this would just turn the car into a big parachute. lol
So I went for the kufatec version that opens from the OEM fob. Its great and I got some looks from people yesterday as it started to open by itself as I walked up to it. I laughed at this lady in a Merc who had to drop her roof whilst in the car yesterday and I just stood next to my car, I pressed the fob and like magic it opened. She was not impressed.
I must recommend once again, 1wheelonly for a great installation of this module yesterday. Thanks mate, I will be back with more goodies to be fitted.

Last edited:
What's a foof module. LOL.

Only joking, the roof modules are great, save time and are flash. Fitted the other type to mine last week and love it.

Enjoy posing mate, especially in this lovely weather.

What's a foof module. LOL.

Only joking, the roof modules are great, save time and are flash. Fitted the other type to mine last week and love it.

Enjoy posing mate, especially in this lovely weather.
Thats me posting a thread when I just finished work. lol

Some Audi dealers can supply and fit, but there around £350 fitted from a dealer. Or you can order one from Kufatec for around £170 ish, it comes with the instructions. Quite easy to fit tho, it connects to the loom in the drivers door.