paul20v

Audi fanatic
Reaction score
Hi
who running B6 S4 alloys
and are you running any spacers front or rear
thanks
Paul

I am, and not running spacers... although was thinking I might run 15mm on the back just to bring them out as they are quite sunken back, and maybe some 5mm on the front just because I have them

I can't remember the exact spacing on Avus wheels, but I think it's within a mm or so of normal A4 wheels, and they all benefit from a minimum of 10mm spacings I think.

You going for some of them then Paul?

me - B6 S4 originals.... ET45.... no need to use spacers - but could probably cope with around 10mm at the front and 15mm at the rear, but defintely NOT necessary..... my 16" "sport" spec (narrower) OEM's are ET54... fine for winter tyres, but those wheels are really recessed!

I can't remember the exact spacing on Avus wheels, but I think it's within a mm or so of normal A4 wheels, and they all benefit from a minimum of 10mm spacings I think.

You going for some of them then Paul?
I have just got some :) i had a set on my B5 S4 and always liked them so i got some more ,
i have fitted them with 5mm rear but nothing front
i cant go more than 10mm on the rear after some testing with different spacers which i borrowed because i fitted some Avon 235-40 18 and they measure 244mm across the tread so there quite wide
ive posted a picture
cheers for the replys
Paul
23062010148.jpg

23062010149.jpg

23062010151.jpg

Looks very nice, whats the name of your front spolier ( the very bottom bit ) that looks great

Only a little more than 20 quid from SEAT :jump: