A4 90MM EXHAUST TRIM

Digger1

Reaction score
I want to cover or replace my tired looking 70mm exhaust trim with 90mm trim,cover/sleeve, but as close to factory look as poss;
any ideas as to best options ...

From memory about £50 ish a side, but I've not done it so don't quote me....

Around £50 per tip (100mm) + adaptor fabrication & welding on = ~ £135 for dual pipes.

Tips-100mm-1_smaller.jpg

Following Q J's advice, I visited my local powerflow fitters, today, couldn't decide what trim to go for so after they'd removed the orig; ex; trim.They said I could try a few different ones on the pipe.
I tried the 90mm and 100mm both round slash/cut,which look good but decided on oval slash/cut, meas; 95mm wide / 85mm in height, Which filled the bumper gap better IMO ...

thanks james, heres the pictures finally.

Picture266.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture262.jpg

Last edited:
If the pics are saved on your hard drive you'll need to host them on photobucket or similar before you can post them.

Following Q J's advice, I visited my local powerflow fitters, today, couldn't decide what trim to go for so after they'd removed the orig; ex; trim.They said I could try a few different ones on the pipe.
I tried the 90mm and 100mm both round slash/cut,which look good but decided on oval slash/cut, meas; 95mm wide / 85mm in height, Which filled the bumper gap better IMO ...

thanks james, heres the pictures finally.

Picture266.jpg

Picture264.jpg

Picture262.jpg

Hi mate, where in birmingham did you get that done and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking. I am thinking of getting mine done on my convertible because the tips have corroded and look *****..