10mm hubcentric spacers

paul20v

Audi fanatic
Reaction score
Hi
as title is anyone running 10mm hubcentrics on the rear and if so what make
cheers
Paul

I've had a few sets of various spacers, as long as they are hubcentric, it shouldn't matter, fk were fine, h and r are better quality, 10mm - you'll need long bolts I got them from pri racing or you can get them off ebay around £1.50 each.

Hi
thanks for the reply did you fit them to the rear of the A4 as theres a slight depth issue with the size of the hub on the back where the spiggot sits thats why i was wondering
its a buy once issue
many thanks
Paul

I have H&R 10mm spacers on the back of my FWD Avant and they fit fine.
That intresting there about the only ones i havent tryed they are hubcentric are they or just plain 10mm spacers ?

Yes they are hubcentric ones. Fit perfectly too.

The only issue I had is that the flange protruding from the middle of the spacer is a slightly different profile shape to the original hub profile which caused the spiggot rings in my wheels to not sit flush against the spacer. The result was that the spiggot ring cracked when the wheel bolts were tightened up. To get round this I got another set of spiggot rings and got a mate with a lathe to just remove a bit of material from them so they sit flush against the spacer, hopefully stopping these ones cracking too.

Looks like i will have to get one from somewhere
thanks .