Sline door blades

Jason-Con

Reaction score
Like all B6 owners we all crave the sline door blades but know its the one mod that will cost the earth if you a\re lucky enough to find a set for sale. I would hat to go down the after market route but is there a company who offer a aftermarket option for these, ie plastic copies?

I want these aswell, do they really cost that much from the stealer?

If you have a search on Audizine you'll find some discussion on an ebay seller that made fibreglass reps.

I think it's £250-£275 for a set form the stealers, plus spraying and fitting - but the fitting is a doddle...

Give bournemouth Audi a call - their prices seem to go up and down....then right down.
...or just ask PJMSPEEDY!

actually £400 sounds about right if they were quoting spraying and fitting.... is that what they were quoting?

You mean Poole Audi? Are they known for deals then?

Ha Ha! we'll do our best!

Phone our switchboard on 01202 775050 and ask for our parts department. They are all very experienced and will be able to supply them for you. We also own the only VW Group Approved Bodyshop in the area and so can match the colour perfectly.

Any problems give me a call - my direct dial number is 01202 724220

Chris Ryu
Audi Marketing
Direct 01202 724220
Email chris.ryu@oceanautomotive.co.uk
Online www.pooleaudi.com

Last edited:
Wow and as if by magic ......

Thanks for the post :thumbsup:

No problem - I keep an eye on the forums to see if there is anything I can do to help - speaking of which I have a discount code for Goodwood Festival of Speed if anyone wants it (PM me for details).