AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Which led bulbs for interior and number plate lights?

Hi guys, im after some LEDS for my interior lights, the one on the roof! i know some may cause error messages but which ones are ok?

also i wana change my number palte ones, but i know my screwed have rusted, so does any one how much much the new casing is and where to get them - also whihc leds will fit in them without error messages?

thanks
    2003 Black 3.0 Multironic Cabriolet
    18" RS6s, 6000k HID conversion, Led interior upgrade.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    YE56 NDY reg for sale.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I can only help you with the number plate ones, These were recommended a while ago as the 'must have'! Dunno whats going on with the price though.....
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    probably out of stock
    Audi A4 B6 Avant 04 (1.8T 190 Quattro)
    Mods - CustomCode Stage 1, Cruise Retrofit, HID's, B7 Key.
    Wanted : Auto light switch, auto dimming mirror

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers James, but thats just wayyy to expensive! - cant afford to buy those - haha!
    2003 Black 3.0 Multironic Cabriolet
    18" RS6s, 6000k HID conversion, Led interior upgrade.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    YE56 NDY reg for sale.

3rd Gear

Status
    I did all interior bulbs and rear number plate on my a4 b6 1.8T 190 s-line, got all the bulbs off ebay from hong kong, total cost for all was less than 20 delivered. No error messages on the dash. All are xenon white, and look wicked at night.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbee View Post
    Hi guys, im after some LEDS for my interior lights, the one on the roof! i know some may cause error messages but which ones are ok?

also i wana change my number palte ones, but i know my screwed have rusted, so does any one how much much the new casing is and where to get them - also whihc leds will fit in them without error messages?

thanks
    Hi, have a look at this it shows all the bulbs you need, i recently done my number plate lights got new lenses from tps not very expensive about 4 each if i remember rightly and used cheap leds from hong kong and they work a treat;

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...r-LED-Lighting
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

Neutral

Status
    that link is very useful mate. Do you have the list of bulbs you purchased from ebay or can you recommend the ebay member you got bulbs from? wanna do this when ever i next have time so will order them asap.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tatterz View Post
    that link is very useful mate. Do you have the list of bulbs you purchased from ebay or can you recommend the ebay member you got bulbs from? wanna do this when ever i next have time so will order them asap.
    To be honest i just did a search for 37mm and 44mm led festoon bulbs and went for the cheaper ones from hong kong, i have never had a problem from any of the hong kong sellers as they seem to give a better service than many uk sellers although you do wait a few days for postage, i'll do a search later as i will be ordering some more as spares just in case.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS