Pentagon Window Tints Done Yesterday...

miv

Reaction score
Midnight around the back to keep the sun off my baby daughter, & light around the front.

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

nice,been thinking about tints where abouts is this company and how much did they set you back?

thats looks really good mate, same choice in tint darkness i did, darker around the back, lighter at the front. suits yours to a tee being a dark colour car.

Ahh ive been thinking about this for ages! i want the same as youve done there, light front midnight at the back looks good mate! pentagon are pretty expencive arnt they? i got this card which gives you 15 % off and they still sayd 325 for the tints :/ guess it isnt that bad.

Cheers for the comments. Pentagon Glass have a few franchises around the country but I have always been to the one in Oldham, near Manchester. It's normally around £200-£250 but they did it a little cheaper for me as I've been there a few times. Great guys who do a great job. Takes 2 hours so you can just sit in the waiting room with your laptop and watch a film. They've recently moved to a new premises so it's all brand new and they do remaps and car audio from the same premises.

The pictures don't really do it justice and it looks much better in real life.

Looks great mate! What % are they then? I know you said light up front and midnight at back, but wondering if you know the %?

Lovely car indeed!!! I am wanting tints for the same reason too, keep the sun off the little one, and I hate those window blinds also.

Looking nice, very pratical too at the moment for the weather were having, i hope it last...

You have pm too Miv.

Looks great mate! What % are they then? I know you said light up front and midnight at back, but wondering if you know the %?

Lovely car indeed!!! I am wanting tints for the same reason too, keep the sun off the little one, and I hate those window blinds also.

I think the fronts are 50%, but I'm not sure on the back. I know that the Pentagon Smoke tint was 35% when I got stopped by the Police in my R32 so guess Midnight must be about 20% (this is the %age of visible light the glass lets through so the lower the number the darker the tint) The legal limit on the front is 70% and Pentagon now do a 70% film which I had on the front of my R32 after the police incident but with the factory tint already on the glass it was still over the limit. I think you would be very unlucky to have a problem with the police with a light tint on the front. Here's the link to the Pentagon website

http://www.pentagonglass.com/tint-shades/